Each week, we provide changelog notes on this page giving a summary of recent significant changes to the documentation. If there haven’t been any significant changes in a given week, we don’t publish changelog notes.
- New iOS framework version 4.3.0 released to improve support for push notifications.
- Added public JS APIs for interacting with Chat channels.
- Released new version 1.12.0 of the Data Integration Service with fixes for uninstalling Windows Services.
- Released new version 1.11.0 of the Data Integration Service with support for case-insensitive primary key, log verbosity and absolute paths on the Windows service.
- New iOS framework version 4.2.2 released and fixed an issue that caused clipboard warnings to be triggered when user revisits an app.
- New iOS framework version 4.2.1 released with support for clearing the splash screen cache on app startup.
- New redesigned layout for the developers website
- New Android framework release (version 4.2.0) to increase target SDK to 29 (Android 10) and disable back-ups for improved security.
- New documentation for the Data Source commit endpoint.
- New documentation for advanced conditions on Data Source hooks using Sift.js.
- New documentation for setting up a test SAML2 integration with Auth0.
- Added support for merging data source entries when in sync with the Data Integration Service via the new
- Added new documentation for the Fliplet.App.getPublicSlug() method.
- Published new documentation on Fliplet URLs and IP Addresses.
Adds support for new Vue.js-based boilerplate when creating component interfaces.
- Adds support for disabling the download option for audio players.
- New iOS framework release (version 4.1.3) to enhance the audio player.
- New documentation for running aggregation queries on Data Sources using the built-in Mingo library.
- Added more documentation and examples on setting up an encryption key when using the
- Documentation for the List from data source component updated with the following:
- New comment related hooks
- New search input related hooks
- New comment related query parameters
- New documentation for retrieving the public URL of a screen.
- New beforeRichFieldInitialize hook added to the Form builder.
- Updates for new app framework released, see native framework changelog for details.
- New documentation for Data Source operation hooks.
- Added new documentation page for defining Data Source Views.
- Documentation for the List from data source component updated with new options for the flListDataBeforeRenderList and flListDataAfterRenderList hooks.
- Released new version of our native framework for iOS apps with dropped UIWebView support following Apple’s deprecation notice and updated InAppBrowser Cordova plugin to its latest version.
- New documentation for creating and managing in-app and push notifications
- Released version 1.9.2 of the Data Integration Service
- Added more examples and documentation on connecting to Data Sources with advances settings for online and offline use.
- Added more examples on resizing a Media File.
- New examples on the documentation for the
beforeFormSubmithook of the Form builder.
- Added new method to programmatically submit a form built via the Form builder.
- Documentation for screen link queries on List from Data Source.
- Documentation for configuring the Data Integration Service with Sharepoint.
- New hooks for the Chart component.
- Documentation page to explain the Infrastructure Data Flow of the Fliplet platform.
- Documentation page to explain the App Execution Flow of Fliplet apps.
- New hooks for the Chat component.
- General updates on the documentation for the Data Integration Service.
- Documentation page for the Fliplet.Helper JS API.
- General improvements to the guidelines and example on the Output of components page used when developing custom components for Fliplet apps.
- Updated jQuery to 3.4.1. See all Fliplet approved libraries.
- Documentation on the Fliplet.Notifications JS API to document new public methods available.