Each week, we provide changelog notes on this page giving a summary of recent significant changes to the documentation. If there haven’t been any significant changes in a given week, we don’t publish changelog notes.
- Updates for new app framework released, see native framework changelog for details.
- New documentation for Data Source operation hooks.
- Added new documentation page for defining Data Source Views.
- Documentation for the List from data source component updated with new options for the flListDataBeforeRenderList and flListDataAfterRenderList hooks.
- Released new version of our native framework for iOS apps with dropped UIWebView support following Apple’s deprecation notice and updated InAppBrowser Cordova plugin to its latest version.
- New documentation for creating and managing in-app and push notifications
- Released version 1.9.2 of the Data Integration Service
- Added more examples and documentation on connecting to Data Sources with advances settings for online and offline use.
- Added more examples on resizing a Media File.
- New examples on the documentation for the
beforeFormSubmithook of the Form builder.
- Added new method to programmatically submit a form built via the Form builder.
- Documentation for screen link queries on List from Data Source.
- Documentation for configuring the Data Integration Service with Sharepoint.
- New hooks for the Chart component.
- Documentation page to explain the Infrastructure Data Flow of the Fliplet platform.
- Documentation page to explain the App Execution Flow of Fliplet apps.
- New hooks for the Chat component.
- General updates on the documentation for the Data Integration Service.
- Documentation page for the Fliplet.Helper JS API.
- General improvements to the guidelines and example on the Output of components page used when developing custom components for Fliplet apps.
- Documentation on the Fliplet.Notifications JS API to document new public methods available.