Welcome to the developers documentation for the Fliplet Platform. Here you can learn how to extend your Fliplet Apps and also how to create new components, themes and menus.
Learn how to use our SDK and enrich apps within seconds.
REST API Documentation
Integrate your backend with our easy-to-use industry standard APIs.
Interact with your app's forms
Use hooks and functions to extend forms built via the Form Builder.
To get a brief introduction to the technologies we use and the stack of the platform, we recommend having a quick read at the Introduction to the platform page of the documentation.
Table of contents
- Introduction to the platform
- Building components
- Working with your components
- JS API Documentation
- REST API Documentation
- UI Guidelines
- Theme variables
- Advanced documentation
- Using providers
- Dependencies and assets when building themes and components
- Sending events between components
- Context targeting
- Best practises and advices
- Using the JS APIs externally
- Reduce your app’s bundle size
- Securing your apps
- Using async/await for more readable promises
- Custom HTML template for components
- Making AJAX across different domains
- Platform-specific advanced functionalities